Saturday, January 7, 2012

Photo 17: Purchased

Last fall I bought a City Savers Coupon Book from a student selling them for Franklin Road Academy. And let me tell you, this thing has been awesome and has paid for itself many times already. I bought the 2012 edition but then saw on Facebook I could get a copy of the 2011 edition for FREE! So I did. Now that was back in October so I still had 3 months to use all the coupons in this book and they would also accept the ones from the 2012 book. So if we're eating out, I try only to go to places in which we have a coupon, which has actually been working out great . It also has some of our favorite restaurants/retail stores too; Qdoba, Blue Coast Burrito, Dicks Sporting Goods, Off Broadway Shoes, Play It Again Sports, etc.. It's great, the only thing is that it's this big honkin' thick book. But I just leave it the car which seems to work.

Now this is by far not extremem couponing but it's extreme for me - extremely awesome!

No comments: