Saturday, January 7, 2012

Photo 19: What I Ate

Somedays I don't care to remember what I ate, other days I dream about what I ate. I do love food and I'm very thankful for my small, skinny genes (and jeans).  About a year ago I downloaded an app, myfitnesspal, to keep track of my exercising. It also tracks your calories and weight. I haven't used it in a while, simply because I haven't been exercising since 2011 was the year of broken bones. But a friend of mine got me back on it. I haven't been exercising but I have been keeping track of my calories. I updated my profile with my weight and that I want to maintain (not really lose or gain) and the silly thing has me eating like a bird at 1400 calories/day. It is just so fascinating to see exactly the numbers in each thing that enters your mouth. Some days I blow it out others I come in right on. If you have the app, look me up, we can be friends.

No comments: